Monday, October 29, 2007

Road Trip

Yeah, yeah, I know it's been too long since I've added anything here, but there really hasn't been much to write about until today.

Susan and I rented a car, and took a road trip to Nanaimo yesterday. We've just found out that no airline will fly dogs during December, and Barkley's way too anxious to be kept in a regular kennel's jail-like accommodations. The only alternative we could find--called Camp Happy Dogs--is in Nanaimo. Although the city isn't anything impressive, and despite the weather, the drive was gorgeous.



It had been a while since I'd travelled a highway that made my ears pop -- but unlike Mexico, the Trans Canada has guardrails.





A popular BC family restaurant chain; this one with a view.

Nanaimo's glorious airport


More highway photos to come...



No comments: